跳到主要內容

My writing experience

     I am poor at writing skills because I don't get any training on it and the environment. People in Taiwan usually listen and read more often while we seldom practice writing.
     My first time of writing can trace back to elementary school when I studied in cram school. I was preparing for GEPT, but actually, I don't know what I was writing. I just write anything that comes up with my mind, so my scores of writing are the lowest of four parts.
     After that, I learn how to write formal articles in senior high school, and this is for the college entrance exam. English teacher started to teach us some tips. We started to know how to organize the information in the right paragraph. At that time, I memorized many typical types and idioms. Writing articles seems boring because we only need the same thing to get high scores. However, it really improves my writing skills and decreases the wrong grammar.
     In college, I started to know writing an interesting thing. I can put whatever I want and I don’t need to write similar articles. Teachers let us writes many kinds of topics. In these time, I feel that it is more freedom in my writing world. I also write some diaries. Writing should be very happy.

留言

  1. I have the same learning process with you!
    I also learn how to write a composition in high school, but I think I didn't learn well.
    Your article is fluent~

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

My Favorite English Book

Hunger games       My favorite English book is "Hunger Games". I had read the whole series. The reason that I like these books because the plots are very exciting. I considered that the author was writing about the situations in this society. There are twelve districts in their country. The Capital holds Hunger Games every year. Every child might be sent to attend and there must be one winner. They have to kill each other in order to live. Some districts are poorer than other, so they have fewer sources to easily win the game. This is similar to the current situations. Some countries are very rich while others are not. The former keeps bullying and exploiting the latter. In the story, the Capital controls every city to prevent them overthrow the Capital. At last, it is no use. People still have the abilities to overthrow. There are also some love stories which is the most interesting I have ever seen. The boy loved him when they were little, but the...