Like most people, I also want a job which can let me earn much money, less work and near home. If you want to earn more money, it is not easy to have less work.
My ideal job is to run a restaurant which sells hot pots and a coffee shop. The most important thing that I care is to have a good atmosphere. People can come to my restaurant to have a nice dating. Customers can be old friends, new friends, couples or family. All of them can enjoy the time in my restaurant. I can see people chatting and playing happily in my restaurant. I can also make friends with them. It is very interesting that each people have specific stories and different reasons to come here. I always like to know many life stories from people.
Selling hot pots and coffee is the easiest way to let groups of people eat together. They can cook the food together and have more chances to talk together. I don’t want to sell expensive foods so that most people and students can come to enjoy. The only purpose that I want to run a restaurant with the human touch. My ideal job can let more people love each other.
This is my favorite style that people can cook together and I like this restaurant so much.
Pictures from: http://immian.com/ludenhotpot/
My ideal job is to run a restaurant which sells hot pots and a coffee shop. The most important thing that I care is to have a good atmosphere. People can come to my restaurant to have a nice dating. Customers can be old friends, new friends, couples or family. All of them can enjoy the time in my restaurant. I can see people chatting and playing happily in my restaurant. I can also make friends with them. It is very interesting that each people have specific stories and different reasons to come here. I always like to know many life stories from people.
Selling hot pots and coffee is the easiest way to let groups of people eat together. They can cook the food together and have more chances to talk together. I don’t want to sell expensive foods so that most people and students can come to enjoy. The only purpose that I want to run a restaurant with the human touch. My ideal job can let more people love each other.
This is my favorite style that people can cook together and I like this restaurant so much.
Pictures from: http://immian.com/ludenhotpot/

留言
張貼留言